Norby’s CRM, contact management, and email/SMS marketing features help you supercharge your audience engagement and streamline your marketing efforts. The CRM is designed to help you:
- Easily create lists and views of contacts for different segments, like every contact who has attended one of your events or has a specific tag.
- Share lists with other users on your account and customize them with different display settings so everyone has access to the information they need.
- Use your custom lists to easily send email and SMS marketing messages to different segments of your contacts.
While simple to use, these features are incredibly powerful when put together. For instance, since lists are dynamic and can include contacts based on their behavior, you can easily send an update about your next event series to anyone who attended one of your events in the past – and have a separate campaign for people who signed up for a past event but didn’t actually attend, letting them know they’ve got another shot. This is just one way to use the CRM and segment your audience.
Contact Management Simplified
Build Lists with Ease
Building a segmented contact list is easier than ever. Whether you want to target leads, existing customers, or a specific demographic, you can now create lists in just a few clicks. Here's how:
- Go to the Contacts section of your dashboard
- Click the “New” button in the top right, then click “Create a new list”
- Give your list a name and choose whether to make it private or shared with other users on your account
- Save your list and start adding filters
As you add filters, you’ll see your list update with a preview of all the contacts that match your criteria in real time. When you’re all set, hit the “Save” button in the top right corner and your full list will become available!
Configure Custom Views
Different teams have unique needs when it comes to working with contacts, so you can also configure custom views for your contact data, making it easier to access the information that matters most to you. Here’s how:
- Head over to the Contacts section of your dashboard and choose one of your lists
- Hit “Edit columns” in the top right corner of the table
- Configure the columns you’d like to see included in your list by dragging them between the “Visible” and “Hidden” sections
- When you’re done, hit Okay to see your updated list
When you’re done making changes, just hit “Save” in the top right corner to save your custom view!
Maximize Your Marketing
Export Lists Seamlessly
Whether you need to share lists with external partners or perform offline analysis, exporting your contact lists is now a breeze. Just follow these steps:
- Head to the Contacts section of your dashboard and click the list you want to export
- Click the “Settings” button in the bottom right corner
- Click “Export” to begin preparing your CSV download
That’s it! You’ll receive an email with a link to download your export as soon as it’s ready.
Send Targeted Campaigns to Segments
Now that you've built and configured your contact lists, it's time to put them to work. Here’s how to craft personalized email and SMS campaigns for different segments:
- Head over to the Sends section of your dashboard and create a new Email or SMS send
- When you’re done creating your message or campaign, go to the Recipients tab and search for the name of one of your pre-built lists
- Click the list you want to send your message to – you can even combine it with other filters on the fly!
- Send your message or schedule it for delivery at a future date
With these new features, you can efficiently target the right audience and drive better engagement for your email and SMS campaigns.
Get Started Today!
Our CRM, contact management, and email and SMS marketing features are aimed at making tasks smoother, more efficient, and more effective. Check them out in your dashboard or get started with Norby and on your way to reaching your marketing goals.